- RSS Channel Showcase 9651270
- RSS Channel Showcase 5392548
- RSS Channel Showcase 6513689
- RSS Channel Showcase 3167392
Articles on this Page
- 06/08/16--06:27: _Summer 2016 Issue 9
- 07/13/16--05:54: _Ampersand Interview...
- 07/13/16--07:11: _Quotes Podcast with...
- 09/29/16--05:32: _Contributors Issue 10
- 09/30/16--09:01: _Autumn 2016 Issue 10
- 11/10/16--07:50: _Ampersand Interview...
- 12/10/16--04:02: _Contributors Issue 11
- 12/10/16--07:32: _Winter 2016 Issue 11
- 02/09/17--07:26: _Ampersand Interview...
- 03/14/17--04:48: _Contributors Issue 12
- 06/08/16--06:27: Summer 2016 Issue 9
- 07/13/16--05:54: Ampersand Interview with author and performance artist Lee Foust
- 07/13/16--07:11: Quotes Podcast with Lee Foust
- 09/29/16--05:32: Contributors Issue 10
- 09/30/16--09:01: Autumn 2016 Issue 10
- 11/10/16--07:50: Ampersand Interview with author Paula McGrath
- 12/10/16--04:02: Contributors Issue 11
- 12/10/16--07:32: Winter 2016 Issue 11
- 02/09/17--07:26: Ampersand Interview with Poet Kevin McFadden
- 03/14/17--04:48: Contributors Issue 12
Here at The Sigh Press are happy to see the longer days and warmer evenings (although there is more rain than we would like!). The theme for this issue is ‘the heat is on’ which is explored through love, loss, examination of life, the passage of time, and the hidden meaning of words, accompanied by the artwork […]
Welcome to the second of our Ampersand series: interviews with writers from all over the world who have a connection to Tuscany. This time we find out what makes author and performance artist Lee Foust tick as well as hear him read some of his work. You can also listen to Lee read ‘A Certainty.’ To read […]
The post Ampersand Interview with author and performance artist Lee Foust appeared first on The Sigh Press Literary Journal.
Lee took part in our Ampersand Interview series and read ‘A Certainy’ for us. You can read it by clicking on the photo below. To hear other readings, go to Quotes Podcasts.
Theme: When what you fall back on doesn’t work anymore. To our contributors: Tell The Sigh Press what habit you would like to give up, and what new skill would go in its place. * Francesco Duffy-Boscagli hails from the seaside town of Santa Barbara, California. What he enjoys most in life: laughter, incredibly […]
Cooler mornings, shorter days and the smell of firewood in the air: is this writing weather we see coming? Don’t get us wrong, beach weather is great, but we find that with the arrival of cold weather, cups of tea and rain tapping against the window, stories emerge that have hidden in the shadows all summer long. The theme for this issue is […]
Welcome to another interview in the Ampersand series: interviews with writers from all over the world who have a connection to Tuscany. This time we caught up with Irish author Paula McGrath, who was recently in Florence as ‘Writer in Residence’ for Florence Writers. She talks about tree-houses, creativity and her search for interconnectedness. If you would like to read previous […]
Winter 2016 Issue 11 Theme: Has the Befana ever left charcoal in your stocking? To our contributors: Tell The Sigh Press if you’ve been naughty or nice this year. * Bob Blesse was director of the Black Rock Press at the University of Nevada, Reno, for thirty-three years. He taught book art courses, and designed […]
The theme for our Winter issue is Has the Befana ever left charcoal in your stocking?, which is explored through an excerpt from a novel in progress, short prose and photography, like this image of Calton Hill, by Bob Blesse. If you would like to read previous issues, please check out The Journal page.
Welcome to another interview in the Ampersand series: interviews with writers from all over the world who have a connection to Tuscany. This time we caught up with poet Kevin McFadden, winner of the 2009 George Garret Prize for poetry, who is always in search of a contemplative day, ‘the elusive luxury between a pair of tooth brushings.’ If you’d like […]
Spring 2017 Issue 12 Theme: Tongue twister We asked our contributors: What word has your attention these days? * Artists: Monica Dengo, Marina Sgobbi, Massimo Facci, Kit Sutherland, Petra Casotto, Edi Solivo, Caterina Giannotti, Maria Grazia Colonnello, Deanna Favre, Annalisa Fermo, Eleonora Petrolati, Renata Mengucci, Maria Gabriella Pianizzola, Patricia Silva, Paola Zoffoli, Daria Sorrentino, Sara Veneri, […]